Pro Bono Lawyers & Legal Aid – Terms Of Service
We would like to help as many private individuals and not-for-profit organisations as possible with our limited resources.
We therefore ask that all applicants commit to our process and agree to:
- respond appropriately, promptly, and accurately to requests for information
- keep us updated – for example if circumstances change and the advice is no longer needed
- engage with our evaluation process, including completing all feedback surveys.
We also ask that all applicants agree and acknowledge that:
- we will need to share their information and sensitive data with member law firms and in-house teams in order to broker the advice requested;
- unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we can find a lawyer, nor that one can be found within a set time frame; and
- ultimately the decision as to whether we can help remains entirely at the discretion of Gambia Legal Support and will be on a case-by-case basis.